1. F.O.B. (Freight On Board) is the origin of the goods, which may be our warehouse or that of a product manufacturer or supplier. Customer assumes responsibility for shipment at the time the order leaves the shipping point.
2. All shipping charges are responsibility of customer. S&K Theatrical Draperies, Inc. may provide you with a freight quote during the quotation or order approval. However, the shipping charges may differ due to changes on shipping rates or fuel surcharges and will be billed once the order ships.
3. UPS Ground is used for most standard orders unless otherwise indicated or requested. Oversized or heavier items may ship via common carrier. For expedited shipping, please indicate your preferred level of service (such as Next Day or 2nd Day service) at the time of order. Changes to the shipping method will be accommodated whenever possible if the order has not yet shipped. Please be aware that expedited shipping services may not be available for oversized items such as curtain track bundles, large curtains and some fabric rolls.
4. For air shipments, please specify your carrier of choice and service level at time of order.
5. S&K Theatrical Draperies, Inc. cannot be held responsible for the performance of any third party supplier.
6. All orders for in-stock products usually ship within 24-48 hours.
7. If a particular product or item is not in stock, you will be notified by an S&K Theatrical Draperies, Inc. representative within 48 hours.
8. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday or U.S holidays. Please allow an additional 24-48 hours for orders placed on a weekend.
9. S&K Theatrical ships to all points within U.S. territory as well as internationally, however it is the customer responsibility to cover all customs and brokerage fees related to international shipments and in cases pick up the freight from port, airport or carrier facilities. Extended shipping lead times shall be expected for most orders shipping out of the continental U.S.
10. Lead times prior to the shipment of your order vary depending on the items ordered. Lead time for custom made products depends on availability of materials, project magnitude and current workflow. If needed, please request the estimated shipping date at the time the order is placed.
11. CUSTOMERS ARE ADVISED TO THOROUGHLY INSPECT ALL PACKAGES FOR BOTH VISIBLE AND CONCEALED DAMAGE PRIOR TO SIGNING FOR AND/OR ACCEPTING DELIVERY. ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO GOODS IN TRANSIT MUST BE MADE TO THE DELIVERING CARRIER AND NOTED ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT.
S&K Theatrical Draperies, Inc. will make every effort, within reason, to assist the customer to resolve the issue and to determine the best course of action. S&K Theatrical Draperies, Inc. cannot be held responsible for product damage on transit -including loss- caused by freight carrier.
For shipping related questions call us at (818) 503-0596 or e-mail your customer representative.