1. Ordered packages must be opened and inspected as soon as received to rule out transportation/delivery related damage. Any order discrepancies or concerns must be reported within 14 days of receiving your order.
2. S&K Theatrical Draperies, Inc. is unable to accept returns on custom orders that are already cut or in production. No returns will be accepted on cut fabrics, non stock or custom-dyed fabrics, custom fabricated products (i.e. curtains and sewn soft goods), closed out items or remnant pieces. Since fabric colors can vary from their web representation due to dye-lot variations and computer monitor settings, you may wish to order a sample for review.
3. Custom manufactured, modified or specialized curtain track systems and curtain machines cannot be returned unless defective.
4. All defective products must be returned within 30 days from the invoice date unless covered by a separate extended manufacturer warranty. Defective products will be replaced or repaired at S&K Theatrical Draperies, Inc. discretion.
5. No returns accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from our customer service/sales departments. Please contact your salesperson and provide the following information: Purchaser Name, Order Number or Invoice Number, Date of Invoice and Nature of Problem, Original Packing List or Invoice so an RMA can be processed.
6. All Return Merchandise Authorizations are valid for 30 days from issuance. The RMA assigned number must appear on the packing label of the product returned and a copy of the RMA must be included with the returned package.
7. Transportation and related package insurance must be prepaid (COD’s cannot be accepted).
8. Returnable products –unused and unaltered- incur on a 25% restocking charge. Credits/refunds will be issued after our warehouse receives and thoroughly inspects the returned merchandise, which can take up to 10 working days.