S&K Theatrical Draperies, Inc.
The name of S&K Theatrical Draperies, Inc. has been known for nearly fifty years for its quality products, outstanding craftsmanship and dependability. Our competitive pricing and fast turnaround (most orders in 24 hours!) makes us one of the premier sources for theater drapery and stage curtains, flame retardant fabrics, stage curtain track and theater supplies.
We produce custom made theatrical drapery, stage backdrops and cycloramas, as well as scrim & leno drops and masking curtains for luxurious theaters, casinos, auditoriums, schools and universities, churches, chapels and other houses of worship . We also custom manufacture sound control curtains for recording and rehearsal studios, as well as LED curtains and fiber optic curtains, Austrian curtains and Contour lift curtains, blackout drapery and banners to name a few. Our work can be also seen at exclusive events such as fashion shows, award ceremonies, photo shoots, weddings, dining halls, graduations and music concerts around the world.
Each drapery sewing project is custom made and is therefore given individualized attention. Our large inventory of fire retardant fabrics allows us to meet most deadlines which may occur in your schedule.
While stage curtains, church curtains, school theater drapery and other types of theater drapes are a big part of what we do, you will also find our flameproof fabrics, high quality “pipe and drape” and other soft goods at special events, trade show booths and concerts at venues nationwide.
In addition, we carry a large inventory of theater curtain track, drapery track components, stage rigging hardware, TV studio hardware and curtain machines for different stage, studio and theater applications, plus a wide selection of projection screens, pipe and base systems and canvas hampers which, in most cases, are available for worldwide shipment the same day.
There is no limit to what we can do, and we are here to help you bring your production to life!
- Encore Velour Synthetic 22 oz. IFR
- Encore Velour is a synthetic fabric widely used for stage curtains and theater drapes that combines the rich look of ...
- Memorable Velour Cotton 25 oz. FR
- Cotton Velour is one of the most popular fabrics used for stage curtains. It has a rich and thick light absorbing pil...
- Commando Cloth 16 oz. FR
- Commando fabric -also known as Duvetyn and Supercote- is a heavy-weight economical fire retardant fabric widely used ...
- Duvetyne Cloth 12 oz. FR
- Flame retardant Duvetyne 12 oz. fabric, also known as light-weight Commando fabric or suede cloth, is a medium weight...
- Muslin Fabric Cotton FR
- Muslin fabric, also known as cotton sheeting is a plain, tightly woven fabric used for cycloramas, backdrops and scen...
- Encore Velour Synthetic 15 oz. IFR
- Encore Velour 15 oz is a medium weight polyester fabric widely used for stage masking curtains, Austrian drapes and s...
- Marvel Velour Cotton 21 oz. FR
- Cotton Velour 21oz is one of the most popular fabrics used for stage curtains. This medium-weight partially opaque ve...
- Princess Velour Cotton 16 oz. FR
- Cotton Velour 16oz is the lightest weight of the cotton family. This rich-looking economical velour fabric is used fo...
LAUSD Safety Prequalified